On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 04:53:41PM +0900, Jos Backus wrote:
> If nobody has any idea I'll try to investigate tomorrow.

Never mind, when I emptied the build dir (obj) the problem went away :-/ My
apologies for the false alert.

To add some useful information to this post: Sun is considering opening an RFE
regarding the interrupted fwrite() problem that breaks Ruby output when mixed
with threads. It has not been fixed in the version of Solaris 9 available to
me. I will forward further information on this topic as I receive it.

--
Jos Backus                       _/  _/_/_/      Sunnyvale, CA