Server: WEBrick/1.3.1 (Ruby/2.1.2/2014-05-08)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 01:50:46 GMT
Connection: Keep-Alive

Hello world%
~~~

Which can be replicated with the following webrick server:

~~~
require 'webrick'

server = WEBrick::HTTPServer.new :Port => 8000

server.mount_proc '/' do |req, res|
  res.status      = 200
  res.chunked     = false
  res["Transfer-Encoding"] = 'chunked'
  res.body = "5\r\nHello\r\n6\r\n world\r\n0\r\n\r\n"
end

trap 'INT' do server.shutdown end
server.start
~~~

Note that this response includes the both the Transfer-Encoding: chunked header and the Content-Length header. This (to my understanding) is against RFC2616 Section 4(http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec4.html) although I'd agree that Safari is also not complying with the spec too:

> Messages MUST NOT include both a Content-Length header field and a non-identity transfer-coding. If the message does include a non- identity transfer-coding, the Content-Length MUST be ignored.

Bug #9986: WEBrick content-length being set when transfer-encoding is chunked