On 10/14/05, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby / zenspider.com> wrote:

> On Oct 14, 2005, at 4:39 PM, TRANS wrote:

> >> Why is this being sent to core? Please refrain from being off topic
> >> on ruby-core. Thank you.
> > Ryan, where do you think it should go?
>
> Well gosh... it seems to be a rubygems issue... so I'd think an
> appropriate place would either be ruby-talk or the rubygems mailing
> list. Since it isn't about the core implementation of ruby, it
> shouldn't be here.

Really? Did you read the previous posts?

<quote>
Yes. This problem has been noted as something originating with 1.8.3
and syck.
</quote>

Granted it's effect was on Gems. But just the same, I had no idea the
source of the bug (in fact I still think it might by Syck itself.) So
with Ruby, Rake and Syck in play this seems like a very logical place.

Relax dude.

T.