Feature #6003: test/unit/parallel.rb

* Author: Hiroshi Nakamura
* Assignee: Shota Fukumori
* Category: lib
* Target version: next minor
test/unit/parallel.rb is an extension lib for parallel testing of test-all.  To my knowledge it's for CRuby test-all, not a part of minitest, and not a part of test/unit at this moment.  This would confuse users.

The file should be merged to minitest upstream if the author accepts, or we'd better move it to tools/ or something I think.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/