Issue #9113 has been updated by Motohiro KOSAKI.

 On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 1:07 PM,  <nobu / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
 > Issue #9113 has been updated by Nobuyoshi Nakada.
 >

 > I'm still negative to enable it by default.

 Do we have only one benchmark provided by Sam? I don't think it is
 enough much comparison to make decision.

 Anyway, I don't think Linux distros enable jemalloc because of their
 packaging policy even if we enable by default.
 So we need, at least
 1. A way to disable it
 2. Easy to detect which malloc is used from bug reports. For our maintenance.

Feature #9113: Ship Ruby for Linux with jemalloc out-of-the-box