Feature #9852: How to bundle test-unit2 and minitest5

* Author: Hiroshi SHIBATA
* Assignee: Kouhei Sutou
* Category:
* Target version: current: 2.2.0
I removed test-unit and minitest at #9711
But we need to bundle testing framework with Ruby 2.2.0 continuously.

I hope to bundle test-unit2 and minitest5 with Ruby 2.2.0.

> kou
Could you bundle and maintain test-unit2 on CRuby?

> ryan
Do you have any idea of gem installation mechanism with packaging?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/