> Eric Wong <normalperson / yhbt.net> wrote:
>> Any comment?  My main concern is it's a large import of new code;
>> but it is also highly reusable.  I'll commit in 2-4 weeks if no response.
>> The 0002 patch can wait longer.
>
> Committed as r45913.  Hopefully nothing breaks, I tested extensively
> on my "production" server.  Sorry for the delay, was busy.

I found that doxygen produces many warnings in ccan/ directory.
http://www.rubyist.net/~akr/chkbuild/debian/ruby-trunk/log/20140510T235500Z.diff.html.gz

It seems the comments in ccan/ directory is not doxygen-compatible.

Anyone use doxygen?
If no one use it, we can drop doxygen support.
(It makes the CI faster.)
--
Tanaka Akira