Hi,

> I hope to support you. Can I commit for 2.1 branch?
Supports for release engineering are welcome.
But I think backport management have some complexities.
The maintainers should have cooperate closely if they have equal authority.
My proposal is as below.

1. Co-maintainer can request permission for individual backport/release.
2. Maintainer approve it (or do it by myself)
3. Co-maintainer can commit maintenance branch or release package.

How about this scheme?

Anyway I appreciate to your proposal :)

Regards,