Bug #7822: Dir.mkdir can't handle long Windows Unicode paths (\\?\UNC\)

* Author: Patrick Pokatilo
* Assignee: Usaku NAKAMURA
* Category:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 1.9.3p362 (2012-12-25) [i386-mingw32]
* Backport:
Code:
  Dir.mkdir "//?/C:/" + "test" * 100

What I expected:
  Ruby will create directory //?/C:/testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest, judging from http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa365247.aspx

What happened on the second call:
  Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory - //?/C:/testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest
          from (irb):6:in `mkdir'

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/