Hi, all

Based on "Ruby stable version maintenance commission project"
of the Ruby Association, I become the maintainer of ruby 2.0.0.
The span of the maintenance by me is scheduled from April, 2014
to March, 2015.
About the policy of the maintenance, it is not different from
Chikanaga-san's.
That is:

 * In principle, only bug fixes will be backported.
   Feature changes will not be so.

 * As much as possible, compatibility are maintained.

 * When a big security issue is discovered, it releases promptly.

 * If there is no special situation, new patchlevel package will
   be released at intervals of about three months.

Please use ruby redmine (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org) to report
the bug of 2.0.0.
If you already know that the bug doesn't exist in other version,
create a ticket directly on backport20.
If not, create a ticket on ruby-trunk and describe so.
You can also use "backport" column to note that there is the problem
in 2.0.0.
When you create ticket in ruby-trunk, it is not necessary to create
a backport ticket separately.

I say deep gratitude to efforts of Chikanaga-san.
Thank you!

Regards,
--
U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp>