Why I used Google docs at previous meetings is to collaborate editing
the log on the realtime with multiple person.
If we use wiki, edit will conflict with another edit on high frequency.

After the meeting and for archive, I agree that wiki is suitable.
I should copy logs from Google docs to wiki but I neglected it.

--
NARUSE, Yui  <naruse / airemix.jp>