Bug #9660: test/unit, minitest & bundler

* Author: Marc-Andre Lafortune
* Assignee: Shota Fukumori
* Category: lib
* Target version: current: 2.2.0
* ruby -v: r45033
test/unit now calls `gem 'minitest'`, but this will create regressions for anyone using `bundler`.

For example, create an empty `Gemfile` and try `bundle exec ruby -e "require 'test/unit'"`

You get an error:

    .rvm/gems/ruby-head@global/gems/bundler-1.5.3/lib/bundler/rubygems_integration.rb:240:in `block in replace_gem': minitest is not part of the bundle. Add it to Gemfile. (Gem::LoadError)

See: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/da61291a25faae95f33de6756b2eaa4804d5ef2b#commitcomment-5761129

--