Bug #9652: Marshal doesn't dump/load Time#zone correctly with too many time object

* Author: Cantin Xu
* Assignee:
* Category: core
* Target version: current: 2.2.0
* ruby -v: ruby 2.1.1p76 (2014-02-24 revision 45161) [x86_64-darwin13.0]
* Backport: 2.0.0: REQUIRED, 2.1: REQUIRED
Hi, there

I wrote a script to test Marshal dump/load with many time object ( see attachment ).

basic idea is:
1) A is container of time,  it contains 100,000 time instance (all Time.now).
2) dump/load A by using Marshal, expected behavior is all the time zone must same as Time.now.zone

but I get different things or unreadable code in some Time instance by calling time.zone.
mostly it's "UTF-8'.

env:  Mac 10.9.2, ruby: ruby 2.1.1-p76

PS: it's fine while A contain 10,000 time instance

timezone_test.rb (409 Bytes)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/