Bug #9525: Stuck with Socket.pack_sockaddr_in

* Author: Naotoshi Seo
* Assignee:
* Category:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: 1.9.3p194
* Backport: 1.9.3: REQUIRED, 2.0.0: REQUIRED, 2.1: REQUIRED
We met this trouble with Fluentd https://github.com/fluent/fluentd.

Fluentd is sometimes stuck at `Socket.pack_sockaddr_in` line on shutdown.
Here is the gist https://gist.github.com/sonots/9047653 to explain details.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/