Thank you for comments.

Marc-Andre Lafortune wrote:
> Please excuse my ignorance, I'm not sure what a simple backport is.
>
> Dear Matz, hopefully you will know.
>
> I always put my bug fixes as backport requests, but I welcome guidelines.

yeah, I know you understand backport policy.
What I wanted to say is "I don't understand Proc#arity's keyword argument spec and can't judge whether spec change or bug fix".
(I accidentally backported #8072 related another backport, but the main issue is the spec of arity for keyword arguments)

Therefore could you describe the spec to Proc#arity's rdoc?
I want to backport it to Ruby 2.1.2.

Anyway I had written HowToRequestBackport.
The use of Backport custom field will help you.
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/HowToRequestBackport

Backport #9299: Required keyowrd arguments and arity