Backport #9224: rubygems's require is blocked in another thread.

* Author: Masahiro Nakagawa
* Assignee: Tomoyuki Chikanaga
I tried Fluentd with ruby 2.0.0-p353, but one plugin is always blocked.
I investigated the problem and found this issue.

https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/issues/640

Applying same changes to 2.0.0-p353 resolved blocking problem.

This bug is a critical for Fluentd like pluggable software.
Please backport this change into ruby 2.0.0 and release new version.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/