Issue #9525 has been updated by Eric Wong.

 akr / fsij.org wrote:
 > I tried to workaround this issue at r45047.
 > However I don't have an environment to reproduce the problem.

 I don't know how to reproduce the problem, either.  netlink sockets
 should not block like that.

 r45047 looks correct.  A few minor comments:
 * backwards for loop for list is confusing to me,
   any reason for not reversing list declaration?
 * why xmalloc + MEMZERO?  xcalloc is shorter and generates smaller code

Bug #9525: Stuck with Socket.pack_sockaddr_in