T> Hmm.  alloca is not used by default since bison 2.0.

 Weill it's seems this is this

moulon% head -2 parse.c
/* A Bison parser, made by GNU Bison 2.0.  */

moulon% gcc -DYYSTACK_USE_ALLOCA=1 -g -O2   -I. -I.  -c parse.c
moulon% make
[...]
moulon% make install
[...]
moulon%

moulon% ./ruby ~/local/bin/sisu
NEWNODE b7de24a4 : 211 /home/msys/decoux/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/sisu/0.27/param.rb
"list"
sisu help type keyword else "enter" to exit help:
	keywords include: list, commands, markup, syntax, headers, headings, endnotes, tables, example, customise, skin, directories, path, db, modules, install, setup, configure, external_programs, dublincore, termsheet, tests, features, external_programs, license, exit
SiSU help ~ "list"
if you have not done so, typing sisu on its own or "sisu help", should give you this sisu help summary and the sisu (interactive help mode) help promt, from which help on each keyword can be obtained.

alternatively typing sisu help [keyword] at the command prompt will provide the sisu help page requested and return to the command prompt (if nothing is found it will print this page and return to the command prompt)

  Keywords (related to using SiSU)
      help or list   this sisu help summary
      commands       sisu help commands
    Preparing Documents for SiSU
      markup         sisu help markup     (an incomplete overview)
      headers        sisu help headers    (document-wide instructions)
      headings       sisu help headings   (document structure, headings, tables of contents)
      endnotes       sisu help endnotes
      tables         sisu help tables
      example        sisu help example
      sisu_convert   program for initial (very basic and partial) conversion to sisu file format (html and word97 supported)
    Customising/Modifying SiSU
      customise      sisu help customise
      modules        sisu help modules
    Installing SiSU
      install        sisu help install
      setup          sisu help setup
    SiSU some tests
      tests          sisu help tests
    SiSU's License
      license        sisu help license
sisu help type keyword else "enter" to exit help:
	keywords include: list, commands, markup, syntax, headers, headings, endnotes, tables, example, customise, skin, directories, path, db, modules, install, setup, configure, external_programs, dublincore, termsheet, tests, features, external_programs, license, exit
SiSU help ~ exitt
moulon%

Guy Decoux