On 6 February 2014 20:22, Eric Wong <normalperson / yhbt.net> wrote:

> It looks like some commits had svn.ruby-lang.org in the git-svn-id:
> line in the past, and all of those got corrected to ci.ruby-lang.org
> otherwise, I think history looks intact.
>
> I just needed to stop and verify there wasn't anything wrong with the
> repo (there doesn't appear to be).
>
> In retrospect, having the full URL in git-svn commit messages
> was probably a mistake.  Too late to change now, though :/

So we do actually need to have svn / ci.ruby-lang.org as the svn-remote url,
otherwise we get a merge conflict on pull.
(That is, the mail from Hiroshi is incorrect in this regard, we need to
revert it for those who changed: "I revert DNS change today. If you already
switch svn.ruby-lang.org from ci.ruby-lang.org. You don't need to revert
it.")

`git svn rebase` seems enough to fix the situation after changing the
svn-remote url.