Issue #6946 has been updated by Vit Ondruch.

File output-210p0.txt added

Seems that Ruby 2.1.0 has some regression. Especially RubyGems throws for each test case "/lib/rubygems/test_case.rb:1329:in `initialize': Neither PUB key nor PRIV key: nested asn1 error (OpenSSL::PKey::RSAError)" error.

Feature #6946: FIPS support?

* Author: Vit Ondruch
* Assignee: Martin Bosslet
* Category: ext
* Target version: next minor
=begin
Hi, running the test suite on FIPS enabled system using

 $ find test/ -type f -name test_*.rb -exec make test-all TESTS="-v '{}'" \;

command with patch from #6938 applied, it gives me a plenty of errors (see attached output.txt file). There are two kind of errors as far as I understand, some are more or less test suite errors (e.g. #6938), which should be easy to fix, while some others (e.g. #6943) would need bigger changes.

Is there any chance that Ruby will provide better support for FIPS and there errors get fixed?
=end

output.txt (114 KB)
output-r36887.txt (48.6 KB)
output-r38509.txt (44.3 KB)