Issue #7400 has been updated by Hiroshi SHIBATA.

Target version changed from 2.1.0 to current: 2.2.0

Feature #7400: Incorporate OpenSSL tests from JRuby.

* Author: Zachary Scott
* Assignee: Martin Bosslet
* Category: ext
* Target version: current: 2.2.0
=begin
from github: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/206

((*These are tests we added to jruby-openssl over the years. They did not have equivalents in Ruby's test suite, so we are hoping to contribute them back to help build up MRI's suite as a common suite.*))

((*Some caveats:*))

* ((*Not all of these pass in MRI's OpenSSL impl. Many differences appear to be minor, but I need help sorting out what's wrong in MRI or JRuby or minor enough that the test just needs to be patched.*))
* ((*There are several tests that reference bug numbers from JRuby. We would like to contribute these tests, but we would ideally not lose the JRuby bug numbers for future reference.*))
* ((*This commit also adds fixtures for the certificate tests, using some self-generated certs, keys, etc.*))

((*I am standing by to work with ruby-core on getting these tests incorporated.*))
=end

openssl_tests_from_jruby.patch (245 KB)

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/