Issue #9384 has been updated by Christophe Bliard.


Ok, thank you for your help

----------------------------------------
Bug #9384: Segfault in ruby 2.1.0p0
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9384#change-44634

* Author: Christophe Bliard
* Status: Third Party's Issue
* Priority: Normal
* Assignee: 
* Category: 
* Target version: 
* ruby -v: -
* Backport: 1.9.3: UNKNOWN, 2.0.0: UNKNOWN, 2.1: UNKNOWN
----------------------------------------
I got a stacktrace while capistrano was deploying our rails app to our server. We switched to ruby 2.1.0 recently. It worked on my dev station, not in staging.

I attached the ruby stderr as output by capistrano and every line was prepended with '*** [err :: hostname.com] '. I removed them for clarity. It looks like some output has been modified by capistrano too.

If you need further data, please tell me.

---Files--------------------------------
ruby_stderr.log (248 KB)
bundle_exec_rake_assets_precompile.1.log (247 KB)
bundle_exec_rake_assets_precompile.2.log (235 KB)
ruby_rake_assets_precompile_all.1.log (235 KB)
ruby_rake_assets_precompile_all.2.log (234 KB)
bundle_exec_rake_assets_precompile.ruby_trunk.log (224 KB)
Gemfile.lock.works (8.36 KB)
Gemfile.lock.segfaults (8.36 KB)


-- 
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/