e / zzak.io wrote:
> Sorry I haven't had time to commit this since you submitted it 8 days ago.

No worries.

> Please commit your patch, send matz / ruby-lang.org an email requesting commit.
>
> Also, please take notice of Bug #9254. Some other notes to add for
> this ticket:

This might be a while, I guess matz/SVN admin are too busy.
I'll rebase for #9254 if you commit that, first.

> "<drbrain> however, a mention that some maintainers need a ticket on b.r-l.o"
> "<drbrain> for example, some committers don't check github"
> "<drbrain> similarly, those committers won't check other git repositories, so the author of the changes will need to create an issue"

Of course.  As long as the b.r-l.o is available, contributors won't
have to use non-Free Software.

I'll also try to make contributing easier for browser/GUI-phobic
folks like myself.