On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 01:35:02AM +0900, schneems (Richard Schneeman) wrote:

> Issue #9300 has been updated by schneems (Richard Schneeman).
>

> Do we know what changed in psych to cause this? Was this the result of a bug before that was fixed? It is fixed on that Rails commit, but it looks like this is not a stable interface if it can break at any time. I expect `to_yaml` to know more about writing valid YAML than me :)

The bug started in r42850.  The output is valid YAML and does represent
the same data as it used to.  It may look different, but the data is the
same.  Though, I see this is trying to write valid ERb *via* YAML dump.
;-)

The output shouldn't have changed for this, and I fixed it in r44531.
I'll make a request for a backport.

Thanks for reporting this!
--
Aaron Patterson