Issue #9319 has been updated by shevegen (Robert A. Heiler).

Oops, I meant "IRC", not "IRB", but yeah from within running IRB it would be also nice of course. :)
Feature #9319: Add constant RUBY_KEYWORDS or a similar way to output which keywords exist at runtime

Author: shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version: current: 2.2.0

Hi,

Would it be possible to list all keywords in Ruby, from within a running program?

Like RUBY_KEYWORDS or similar?

Reasoning: On IRB someone asked me if "in" is a keyword. I was not sure so I googled
because I could not remember right off the head (I later remembered that "in" must
be because it is used in a "for" loop).

It would be nice if we could ask ruby itself which keywords would be available,
i.e. stored in an array.

http://ruby-doc.org/docs/keywords/1.9/ has a nice description of all keywords
too, which is great.

--