Bug #9258: Fix bugreport URL in error.c

Author: stomar (Marcus Stollsteimer)
Assignee: naruse (Yui NARUSE)
Category:
Target version: next minor
ruby -v: ruby 2.0.0p353 (2013-11-22 revision 43784) [i686-linux]

error.c refers to <www.ruby-lang.org/bugreport.html> in REPORTBUG_MSG, which is only a redirect to <bugs.ruby-lang.org>. Instead it should refer to bugs.ruby-lang.org directly:

* it's the "canonical" ressource for anything bug-related
* it's already linked to from many other source files

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/