On 9/22/05, Dominique Brezinski <dominique.brezinski / gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please don't call people names, you're just being rude.
> Guy was being intentionally short in answer (rude), with the standard
> "read the source" answer to a question that is not answered by reading
> the source. I was attempting to make a light-hearted, rhetorical point
> to that end. I love Ruby, use it often, and have been doing security
> research and development for over a decade. I was simply *suggesting*
> that the Ruby community provide more detail in vulnerability reports.

Guy's first language is not English. When possible, he answers
questions about Ruby with Ruby or pointers to the Ruby source -- and
he's more often right than not.

Your suggestion is noted and valuable, but Guy was *not* being rude.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca