Trunk.

These commits (and r43307, r43331) haven't been backported yet.
Feature #8201: Turn off builded colorizing

Author: Versum (Denis Zinin)
Assignee: nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
Category:
Target version:

GD!
??
In Ruby 1.9.3 the output into console does not process escape secuences and it was good for me becouse i use ConEmu. ConEmu can process advanced escape secuences and some tools like pry theming worked perfectly. Now in ruby 2.0.0 the escape secuences??are filtered and its bad for me. Pry theming not working. Background lighting (underline escape secuence) not working. Please say how to tirning off buildin in ruby 2.0 escape secuensec processing.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/