Status changed from Open to Third Party's Issue

It calls NULL function in exec_hook, so seems related to ruby-debug.
Backport #9241: Crash closing rails server using Control-C

Author: manucorporat (Manu Martinez-Almeida)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

I don't have real idea what happened, I can't reproduce it, but the crash is there.
I attached the console output and the crash report.

NOTES:
- First time it happens.
- I can't reproduce it
- It happened when closing the rails server using Control-C.

Maybe it's not a bug, but the console recommended me to publish the report.
Greetings

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/