Would it be possible to add '-p ruby' to the bison command line args
and then change all references from yyparse() to rubyparse() or
rbparse()?  I'm using bison to generate a parser that gets run by a
shared object and it's current impossible to include ruby.h with my
lexer and parser because of this name clash.

My work around is to have two headers.  One that gets included by
lex/yacc and has all of the prototypes/definitions for the C code
that's shared by the parser and my library.  The second header has all
of my headers that make use of Ruby's C API.  When I like the
individual files together, it's not a problem as long as my lex/yacc
objects aren't linked against libruby.

Would it be okay if I swept through the entire source tree and sent
you a diff to remove this name space conflict?

-sc

--
Sean Chittenden