Greetings!
こんにちは!

== Thursday, December 5, 2013

We are moving the ruby-core meeting to Thursday, December 5, 2013 19:00-21:00.

If you are able to attend, please RSVP to this email as we only have a limited number of invitations.

The meeting will be held in the same location. If you come after 8pm pleaseping @_zzak or @sora_h on twitter.

Our agenda is available on the wiki[1], so please add any items you would like discussed.

== Friday, December 6, 2013

We will hold a discussion review meeting on Friday, December 6, 2013 from 19:00-21:00 at the same location.

If you are able to attend, please RSVP to this email and/or add your name to the attendees list on the wiki[2].

The purpose of this meeting is for anyone who was unable to attend Thursday. We plan to discuss any unmet agenda items and review discussion from Thursday.

If you can attend both days, it will help with review, but is not required.We will have limited space for both days, so please be sure to RSVP.

Thank you!

1: http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/DevelopersMeeting20131205Japan
2: http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/DevelopersMeeting20131206Japan