Feature #9123: Make Numeric#nonzero? behavior consistent with Numeric#zero?

Author: sferik (Erik Michaels-Ober)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

Numeric#zero? returns true or false, while Numeric#nonzero? returns self or nil.

I've written a patch that fixes this inconsistency and adds a Numeric#nonzero (non-predicate) method that returns self or nil for chaining comparisons. I'd like for this to be included in Ruby 2.1.0.

https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/452.patch

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/