Bug #8889: Nodoc large parts of RSS

Author: steveklabnik (Steve Klabnik)
Assignee: zzak (Zachary Scott)
Category: doc
Target version:
ruby -v: 2.1.0-dev

Continuing my focus on getting RSS documented, I believe that large amounts of it should be nodoc'd. The vast majority of the code is actually internal implementation detail; the big stuff is the builder DSL, which isn't really served by API-level documentation.

The attached patch nodocs everything that's in the top-level files, those being the ones for the specific formats. If it's agreed that most of the rest should be nodoc'd as well, I can do that in another patch, or if we do want api-level docs for all of this, I can work on actually writing those.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/