Issue #8636 has been updated by kou (Kouhei Sutou).

Reference: https://github.com/rdoc/rdoc/pull/254

> For now, I think we should just have docs.ruby-lang.org be the english documentation site. However, I'd like more feedback from the RUREMA team. Could you ping okkez and sutou-san?

Does it mean that you put http://docs.ruby-lang.org/ to English documentation? Or http://docs.ruby-lang.org/en/?
http://docs.ruby-lang.org/en/ is OK to me.

Ah, I have one more question.
How do you think about multi-version hosting? doc.ruby-lang.org/ hosts only the latest stable version? Or it hosts all available versions? I think that it is better the latter because there are many old stable (1.9.x) users.

(I will write a documentation full-text search Web service for RDoc after RDoc supports i18n.)
Feature #8636: Documentation hosting on ruby-lang.org