2013/10/2 enebo (Thomas Enebo) <tom.enebo / gmail.com>:
> Issue #8976 has been updated by enebo (Thomas Enebo).
>

> I think having a pragma at the top of the file will be much more error pr=
one than the f-syntax.  As a file grows, the ability to notice you are in a=
 frozen string file goes down. It would have been great if Ruby had started=
 immutable strings by default but that ship has sailed, I think having some=
 files be immutable will be confusing.

I think it is not a big problem because
we don't need to aware the directive is exist or not if we use
"..." to strings not modified and "...".dup to strings to be modified.
--=20
Tanaka Akira