blade is not maintained by the ruby-lang.org admins, but individual.
I will ask him to fix, but don't expect too much.  His activity has been low for long time.

Matz.

Author: stomar (Marcus Stollsteimer)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 2.0.0p247 (2013-06-27 revision 41674) [i686-linux]

This probably isn't the right place to report this, but I do not know a better one...

The controller addresses for the various mailing lists do not seem to work anymore:
ruby-talk-ctl / ruby-lang.org, ruby-core-ctl / ruby-lang.org, ...

    Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

    SMTP error from remote server after RCPT command:
    host: neon.ruby-lang.org
    5.1.1 <ruby-doc-ctl / ruby-lang.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

That means it's not possible to subscribe/unsubscribe right now.