On 08/29/2013 07:27 PM, sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote:
> It seems to me that people are using `Kernel#require_relative` when
> they want to use a relative path, even in the context where they are
> supposed to use `load` because of the lack of `Kernel#load_relative`.

Kernel#load does try to load relatively first, doesn't it? Quoting ri:

   If the filename does not resolve to an absolute path, the file is
   searched for in the library directories listed in $:.

What would Kernel#load_relative do?

(I do wish the `wrap` param of #load could be a module to use as the
wrapper.)