Bug #8778: lib/test/ documentation is too weak

Author: zzak (Zachary Scott)
Assignee: sorah (Shota Fukumori)
Category: lib
Target version:
ruby -v: 2.1.0dev

sora-san when you are well-fed and well-rested: what do you propose for lib/test/ documentation?

I suggest 'nodoc' the majority of it adding a note about 'compatibility layer' to top-level module.

However, I realize there may be some test-unit users still.

I am willing to document existing functionality of lib/test/ if 'nodoc' is rejected.

Using RDoc: I have generated a coverage report of current lib/test/: https://gist.github.com/zzak/6208031

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/