Issue #8614 has been updated by mcmire (Elliot Winkler).

I'm not sure I like this, but I do agree about the use case. What about adding a method `singleton_class_eval` instead?
Feature #8614: Object#singleton_class with a block

Author: sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

=begin
Most of the time when I use `Object#singleton_class`, I use it with `class_eval` following it, like follows:

    class Foo
      singleton_class.class_eval{attr_accessor :bar}
    end

I think it would be convenient if `Object#singleton_class` can optionally take a block so that the following will mean the same as above.

    class Foo
      singleton_class{attr_accessor :bar}
    end

=end