Issue #7583 has been updated by vo.x (Vit Ondruch).

tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson) wrote:
> I've updated the wiki and added a script that will generate wiki format from the probes file.

Thanks

> It looks like there is a script for generating system tap probes already under tool, so I'll close this.

Wow, I was not aware of this tool. I need to look at it and thank to Motohiro :)
Bug #7583: Update DTrace probes description in Wiki

Author: vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
Assignee: tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 2.0.0dev (2012-12-17 trunk 38422) [x86_64-linux]
Backport:

The wiki [1] seems to be outdated. There are missing several probes descriptions, as discussed in [ruby-core:46870]

[1] http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/DTraceProbes

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/