Bug #7583: Update DTrace probes description in Wiki

Author: vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
Assignee: tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 2.0.0dev (2012-12-17 trunk 38422) [x86_64-linux]
Backport:

The wiki [1] seems to be outdated. There are missing several probes descriptions, as discussed in [ruby-core:46870]

[1] http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/DTraceProbes

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/