Dne 9.7.2013 4:03, NARUSE, Yui napsal(a):
> Why you didn't report it before release?

If I had noticed it earlier, I would have reported it. I'll try to do
better next time. However, please note

* There was only *one* day between the breakage and release of -p448. It
means there was almost no time to react. It would be also helpful to
know ahead "we are going release p448 as next release, you have
$TIMEPERIOD to test".
* There is ABI promised, so the ABI check should be part of release
process. If there is ABI breakage, it should be reported by upstream,
not later find by downstream
* I'll definitely take a look on rubyci.org and I'll try to make the
abi-check failing, when the ABI is broken. I hope, that release
maintainers will pay attention.

Thanks

V?t