Feature #8601: Win32API.rb long life plan

Author: arton (Akio Tajima)
Assignee: usa (Usaku NAKAMURA)
Category: lib
Target version: current: 2.1.0

Win32API.rb sits on ext/dl/win32/lib in the source tree.
But DL is deprecated on Ruby 2.0.1, so I'd like to move it from ext/dl/win32/lib to ext/win32/lib because the library is fundamental for Win32 platform.
Also it's required to fit Fiddler.

Attachment is the patched version of Win32API.rb for both DL and Fiddle based on mirich (http://d.hatena.ne.jp/mirichi/20130629/p1).

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/