Hello Aaron,

I have added myself to the list of attendees. However, I still am unable
to join irc on freenode. (I should have checked on this with you at
RubyKaigi.) Since the last meeting, I have used two different irc
clients to connect to the W3C irc server, without problems. So it seems
that both irc clients and connectivity (port blocking) should be okay.

Any help for preparing to join the meeting is greatly appreciated.

Regards,   Martin.