Hi,

Ruby 2.1.0 is comming at 2013-12-25, and we now begin release engeneering.
The schedule is below.

If you have feature requests or bug reports, please submit it as a ticket on our Redmine.
If you have already created a ticket but it stales long,
you can make a presentation slide and attach it to the ticket.
We will look it on following judge meeting and at least answer OK/NG.

// Note that such tickets usually have some issues like features or name or something.
// Therefore the slide should fix such issues or have additional points.

* Declared next version is 2.1.0
* done at 2013-02-23
* bump version.h
* done at r39482, 2013-02-25
* RubyKaigi
* 2013-05-30 - 2013-06-01
* Call for Feature Proposals
* announce: 2013-06-28
* judge meeting 1: 2013-07-XX
* judge meeting 2: 2013-08-XX
* Dead line of adding feature
* scheduled: 2013-09-XX
* preview 1
* scheduled: 2013-10-1X
* can't introduce big feature after this
* reviewing features: 1 month
* preview 2
* scheduled: 2013-11-1X
* create ruby_2_1_0 branch
* feature freeze
* bug fix only: 1 month
* Release Candidate
* scheduled: 2013-12-11
* don't fix after this unless a critical bug is found
* fix only critical bugs: 2 week
* Release
* scheduled: 2013-12-25

https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/wiki/ReleaseEngineering210