Feature #8460: PATCH: optparse: add keep_unknown option

Author: felipec (Felipe Contreras)
Assignee: nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
Category: lib
Target version:

Currently people have to do very convoluted tricks, essentially making
it impossible for optparse to keep unknown options.

The safest and cleanest way is to do it in the code itself.

[1] http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/88081
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3642331/can-optparse-skip-unknown-options-to-be-processed-later-in-a-ruby-program

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/