Feature #8461: Easy way to disable certificate checking in XMLRPC::Client

Author: herwinw (Herwin Weststrate)
Assignee: kou (Kouhei Sutou)
Category: lib
Target version:

I have an awful lot of XMLRPC code that does the following:

  c = XMLRPC::Client.new(....)
  c.instance_variable_get(:@http).instance_variable_set(:@verify_mode, OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_NONE)

It would be nice if some syntactic sugar would be added so I could just do something like this:

  c.set_ssl_verify_mode(OpenSSL::SSL::VERIFY_NONE)

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/