Issue #6550 has been updated by mrkn (Kenta Murata).

Status changed from Assigned to Closed

Close because this cannot be reproduced in ruby_1_9_3 branch.
Bug #6550: crash 1.9.3

Author: mrbrdo (Jan Berdajs)
Assignee: mrkn (Kenta Murata)
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.3p234 (2012-06-02 revision 35866) [x86_64-darwin11.4.0]
Backport:

I was playing around and I got the 1.9.3 interpreter to crash.
Code: https://gist.github.com/2880210
Don't bother too much with the code I was just playing around. What I am doing there shouldn't work anyway, but it shouldn't crash the interpreter either :) At least I guess.
Run with rspec filename.rb. The crash is related to method_missing and I guess it goes into an infinite circular thingy. Not really sure if something like this is supposed to not error out like this anyway, but I thought I should let you guys know.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/