Issue #8437 has been updated by eike.rb (Eike Dierks).

Hi Mathew,
thanks for the list.

This is a good definition.

All of the symbols from that lists,
as defined by Mathew above

Shall not be allowed as part of an identifier in the ruby language
but shall be reserved for other use.

Would you agree with this?
We need to name the planes to make this a bit more formal.

Is it ok if we define this by exclusion?
would every other symbol be ok?

there must be some definiton in unicode like 'letters'

But anyway,
deltaT

This is so beauttiful to write it with a greek delta.

I''m really looking forward to have some code
with variable names written in japanse letters.
(but please add a comment so that we can understand it)

Feature #8437: custom operators, unicode