Issue #8025 has been updated by nagachika (Tomoyuki Chikanaga).

Assignee changed from nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) to nagachika (Tomoyuki Chikanaga)

r40614 is an additional commit. Thank you nobu.
Backport #8025: Module#included_modules includes classes

Author: marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
Assignee: nagachika (Tomoyuki Chikanaga)
Category:
Target version:

I see two problems in the following code:

    module Mixin
    end

    class C
      prepend Mixin
    end

    C.included_modules # => [Mixin, C, Kernel]

1) C should definitely not be there, since no class should ever appear in that list.

2) I wonder if Mixin should be there, since it was prepended to C, not included.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/